View Profile JakBaronKing

All 478 art Reviews

221 w/ Responses

A million years from now....evolution WILL take it's course.

Dogs and Humans have lived side by side so long they are bound to gain the power of speech eventually.

Just you wait....It'll be all Samurai Jack EP1.

Human clones are genetically identical. But it's safe to assume that they are not the same person.

I'll have to check out Orphan Black, is it on Netflix?

I can tell by the tone of colors you are using that his character had a huge impact on you.

beastkid7 responds:

Yeah nurture plays a large part in this show.. larger than I actually think is true. Everything I've observed suggests that nature is far stronger than nurture. But it makes for a really good show and I could be wrong. Thanks for the rating!

That's corporate living in a nutshell.

A huge fucking pyramid.

AND THE CIRCLE OF LIFE IS COMPLETE!

What is always good in life.

Good food, fine women, and stories to share with a friend.

Great messages about Totalitarianism and Greed but damn, what a crazy plot setting and character design.

Who cares if it makes sense! That's your typical shonnen.

Space Dandy is basically replacing Spike from Cowboy Beeboop with Lupin III....except he's an idiot ...so more like Johnny Bravo.

Still, an impressive anime series.

You're "Black Mask" from Batman Origins

What happens when you can't take rejection.

A lesson worth noting.

Level Grinding isn't a real accomplishment. It's only a means to show that you are willing to do a mindless and repetitive task to beat a level/boss without notable skill.

"Level up in REAL Life" that's a real game to be excited about, because you only get '1up'.

"The best way to change the world is to first change yourself."

31, Male

Inside my own mind.......

9/27/07